All Jobs > Apply
Senior Programme Manager
* You support the Business Managers by also sprucing up content with them and supporting them in shaping their plans.
the format of the business case and during the approval process.
* You set up the project charter (scope definition, work plan, resource needs, budget, ...). You put the project team together with people from the relevant departments (IT, Sales, Customer Care, Engineering, Logistics, ...) and you describe the roles and responsibilities of the project members.
* You analyze the impact of the project together with the team. You identify bottlenecks and risks and you support the project members and stakeholders involved in mapping and elaborating solutions. You prepare different options and pro / contra analyzes and if necessary present them to management for decision making.
* During the execution phase, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of the project. You ensure that the project is carried out in a controlled manner. You prepare the team meetings, report in the meeting and take care of the meeting minutes. You guide and motivate the project staff during the duration of the project. You proactively and decisively take the initiative to correct issues (eg Quality of Time slips) by looking for solutions with the parties involved.
* You guide the Business Manager in the permanent alignment of the project scope with all stakeholders within and outside the company, you initiate and supervise discussions with stakeholders within the group and with external business partners.
* You organize steering committee meetings.
* You facilitate the transition from the project phase to the operational activities and the organizational change management that comes with it.
* You have a master's degree preferably in an engineering degree or in an economic direction
* You have already completed 10 years of work experience in a Project Management function.
* Experience in drafting project charters is a must.
* You have proven successful experience with large and complex projects where the stakeholders sometimes have conflicting interests.
* You have already worked with Project Management methodologies such as PMI, Prince II, ...
* You combine business thinking with a healthy interest in technology, engineering, IT and data management.
* Project management experience within Telecom or similar technology sectors is a plus.
* You have a very pragmatic approach and your 'hands on' mentality ensures that you - if necessary - work on the projects in terms of content.
* You have a strong helicopter view so that you always retain the end-to-end vision about your projects.
* You are strong in communication. You can develop both a formal and an informal network.
* You have a structured approach, but at the same time you are flexible enough to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
* You have affinity and concrete experience with data / CRM projects in a marketing context.
* Concrete experience in Telecom and / or Entertainment or related sectors is a strong plus.
* You have experience and a strong interest in co-signing the organizational change, which is an essential part of the project / program.
* You have experience or affinity with agile development
* You are fluent in English and Dutch
Are you a freelance Programme Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Rate:€630 - €700 per day
Job published:19 days ago