Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 10:07|
- Document the requirements for the new system and process.
- Select/ Manage/ Implement a vendor that can deliver a solution that fits these requirements.
- Manage the design and documentation of how the to-be-delivered solution will fit the total billing and collections architecture.
- Implement the new solution
- Migration of the existing processes and data to the new solution.
- Hand over including training and instruction, where applicable.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in project management is a must.
- Experience with Agile IT development methods, preferably Scrum is a must.
- Experience in Telecom is a must.
- Experience in IT system migration projects is a must.
- Experience in implementation of a new Vendor is a must.
- Experience in Billing and Collection/ Finance domain is a must.
- Experience with intercultural collaboration. Within IT collaboration with people from Latvia, Sweden and India is needed.
- Experienced in managing company politics. This project is a crucial step in improving our customer satisfaction. The project manager must thus be able to communicate with board level and explain complex IT jargon in an understandable manner.
- Fluent in English and Dutch language.
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in the Telco industry looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Project Manager
€500 - €650 per day
£450 - £475 per day
Amsterdam, North Holland
€525 - €550 per day
Senior Network Solution Manager
Düsseldorf (40549), Nordrhein-Westfalen
€60000.00 - €80000 per annum + Bonus