Senior RF Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior RF Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 09:53|
As an expert, you will also investigate and solve complex technical issues which may not be limited to radio related issues only.
* To lead the implementation RAN features and strategy in coherence with main business drivers.
* To implement RAN technology innovation by managing the introduction of new technologies and services.
* To participate in the choice of Ran equipment's and vendors.
* To write the necessary guidelines for new features, services and parameter introduction.
* To train and coach engineers and partners on new features or parameter changes.
* To investigate and troubleshoot QoS issues.
* To act as subject matter expert and support for RAN domain all internal and external stakeholders in projects assessments and queries.
* To deliver inputs for the Capex and opex cost related to RAN project implementation.
* To present and interact to management on RAN related issues.
* Master degree or higher, or equivalent through experience.
* 10 years plus experience in Mobile radio technology in 2G, 3G and 4G network.
* Proven track record in RAN technologies implementation including feature introduction and parameter optimisation.
* Work experience with major Telecom operators or vendors.
* Good knowledge of ZTE UNIRAN solution is an advantage.
* Knowledge of other mobile domains such as CORE PS or CS is an advantage.
* Knowledge of Major RAN trends like NB-IOT, 5G, Cloud RAN, etc.
* Experience on implementing small cells solutions.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
* Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
If you're an experienced RF engineer with a strong Telco background looking for a new challenge, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's