Senior Security Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Security Manager|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2016 11:31|
On behalf of its client, a leading telecom operator in northern Europe, we are pleased to seek a passionate senior security manager. This role offers you opportunity to work with an organization that serves millions of customers every day and is focused on its exciting evolution into a new generation telco.
As a leader in one of our clients' strategic growth areas, you'll be responsible for developing its way of working to meet the market's future demands. Working in an international environment that prioritizes the customer experience, you'll collaborate with market-leading professionals to develop strategies which allow customers, businesses, and all service users to feel safe exploring the digital world of the new generation.
- Work with the strategy and compliance leaders to design and develop the security projects and activities that address identified risks and business security requirements.
- Lead the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing the CSO with a realistic overview of risks in the enterprise environment.
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policy and instructions
- Assist national business and resource owners in understanding security compliance gaps and responding to audit failures reported by auditors.
- Conduct security communication, awareness and training throughout the organization
- Support business security leaders across numerous countries in their work with stakeholders to identify information asset owners to classify data and systems as part of a control framework implementation.
- Cooperate with the C-level executives, business stakeholders and country/group security professionals to define metrics and reporting strategies
- Provide support and guidance for legal and regulatory compliance efforts
- Work with the enterprise architecture team to ensure the harmonization of business, technical and security requirements
- Liaise and align existing technical skills with future architectural requirements.
- Lead security projects and provide guidance on security matters for projects.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to leadership
- Cooperate well in team and proactively contribute to its growth and improvement
- Preferably a background in telco/IT
- A minimum of seven years' experience, with five years in an information security role and at least two years in a supervisory capacity.
- MSc in Civ. Engineering or relevant field.
- Certification in any: CISSP, CISM, CXS, SABSA
- Security Architecture
- At least business-level Swedish proficiency