All Jobs > Apply
Senior Service Designer IP VPN
Amsterdam, North Holland
The Designer is responsible for the establishment and recording of network, service and POP infrastructure concepts and the cost-effective evolution thereof.
* Examining a marketing request and providing feedback on feasibility, turnaround time and costs.
* Establish a concept for the realization of such a marketing request.
* Developing concepts in detailed designs and recording them in a suite of documents or manuals.
* Participate in the design of networks, services and POP infrastructure as developed or requested by the client.
* Implementing concepts and standards in the (NO) organization d.m.v. building block definitions, planning rules, installation and commissioning documents and maintenance descriptions. Including the required processes and (OSS) systems.
* Delivery of requirements and dependencies for automation
* Preparing and evaluating RFPs
* Keeping a cost model on the basis of which we continually examine how the costs per service can be reduced
* Identifying and supporting the solution of complex problems that can no longer be solved in the 1st and 2nd line.
* Provide input to support the current and new strategies, procedures and planning tools.
* Training various departments with the introduction of new technologies and products as developed by the department.
* Representing the team at internal and external meetings to ensure that the network design, implementation and SLAs are achieved and actually developed.
* Advanced Coaching of team members in the networks and products that are used
* A completed HBO / TU study program;
* Good command of Dutch / English language in word and writing.
* Knowledge of IP networks.
* Experience with Juniper and Cisco Network equipment;
* Rounded CCNP / CCDP / CCIP certification and JNCIP
* Experience with / knowledge of, BGP, ISIS, Gigabit Ethernet, Multicast, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP,
MPLS, VPN, IPv4 / 6 and QOS
* Knowledge of WiFi, 3G, VPLS, MetroE, Scripting is an advantage
* Innovative and creative;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Service orientation and pro-activity.
* Being able to work independently (Self-starter)
Get in touch for a detailed discussion and quick response.
Job published:15 days ago