Senior Solution Manager -IP-MPLS
|Job Title:||Senior Solution Manager -IP-MPLS|
|Salary:||£80000 - £130000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2017 11:11|
If so, we are offering a challenging position for you and the opportunity to enhance your career!
Under the responsibility of the Products & Solutions Department Director, you will be responsible for the management of sales and customers by establishing and developing market opportunities in the field of IP/MPLS solutions. You will be responsible for all pre-sales support of IP/MPLS products in France and/or International.
The role involves the following tasks:
- Pre-sales, and sometimes post-sales support including quote, network design, proposal, testing.
- Find, identify, develop and close business opportunities with operators.
- Collect and analyse marketing information. Enhance customer relations.
- Manage and coordinate activities between the company and their operators.
- Promote the full range of Technologies solutions to defined customers.
- Establish product presentations.
- Identify the needs of key customers and coordinate with product teams and
engineering to ensure that the needs are implemented in products.
- Develop partnership projects with operators and their partners, help define
new business models and product support features.
- Identify, quantify and recommend an action plan for new opportunities business in line with
the overall strategy of the company.
- Technical capabilities, business and negotiating skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
Respect and appreciation of client requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies management services.
- Good knowledge of IP&MPLS Solutions.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people (product management,
- Very good relationships.
If you're an industry leader in this field and looking to take your career to the next level, then apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's