|Job Title:||SEO Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Heera|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 11:32|
As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the sites are optimised for visibility and ranking. The role involves close collaboration with, among other things, Content Managers and IT Developers to ensure that the sites are adapted to our target groups search behaviours. An important work will also be to develop an SEO strategy for optimising the sites to drive traffic.
* Ensure that content can be crawled and cached by search engines
* Ensure that the sites are updated according to changes in search engine algorithms
* Optimise website structure for visitors and search engines
* Work close to Content Managers to create, evaluate, and optimise content for search engines and users.
* Identify new areas for SEO optimisation.
* Monitor monitoring and CPIs.
* Work with conversion specialists to optimise traffic.
* Monitor and evaluate external factors, eg. links from other sites
* Quality-proof promotional pages and major product launches
* Sync with Traffic Acquisition Manager for paid traffic, as well as SEO Manager for other agile teams.
3+ Years of experience working with SEO
Experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, OnCrawl, AWR Cloud and BrightEdge.
Google Analytics and Google Search Console
This role needs to be based on site at the clients office