Service Designer - IP VPN
|Job Title:||Service Designer - IP VPN|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||Up to €0.00 per day + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 10:11|
The Designer is responsible for establishing and recording network, service and POP infrastructure concepts and the cost-effective evolution thereof.
* Investigate a marketing request and provide feedback on feasibility, lead time and costs.
* Establishing a concept for the realization of such a marketing request.
* Working out concepts in detailed designs and recording them in a suite of documents or manuals.
* Participate in designing networks, services and POP infrastructure as developed or requested by the client.
* Implementing concepts and standards in the (NO) organization by using. building block definitions, planning rules, installation and commissioning documents and maintenance descriptions. Including the necessary processes and (OSS) systems.
* Supply of requirements and dependencies for automation * Preparation and evaluation of RFPs * Maintain a cost model based on which we continuously investigate how the costs per service can be reduced * Identify and support in the solution of complex problems, which are not more can be solved in the 1st and 2nd line.
* Provide input to support current and new strategies, procedures and planning tools.
* Training various departments on the introduction of new technologies and products as developed by the department.
* Representing the team at internal and external meetings to ensure that the network design, implementation and SLAs are achieved and actually developed.
* Extensive Coaching of team members in the networks and products that are used
* Good command of Dutch / English in speech and writing.
* Knowledge of IP networks.
* Experience with Juniper and Cisco Network equipment;
* Completed CCNP / CCDP / CCIP certification and JNCIP
* Experience with / knowledge of, BGP, ISIS, Gigabit Ethernet, Multicast, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP, MPLS, VPN, IPv4 / 6 and QOS
* Knowledge of WiFi, 3G, VPLS, MetroE, Scripting is an advantage
* Innovative and creative;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Involvement and being able to work well together as well as self-motivation.
* Service orientation and proactivity ;
* Being able to work independently (Selfstarter)
Contact me now for an immediate response
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's