|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2017 13:36|
The Service Management department is responsible for the correct delivery of the operational and in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA). The Service Management department is part of the Service Integration department.
* You will be intermediary between the B2B customer and the business on operational and tactical level.
* Reports on and consults on a liquid basis with the customer.
* Monitor and intervene in the management processes to prevent the agreed Service Levels from being achieved.
* Assesses improvement proposals to improve the operation of the system.
* One point of contact for the large business customers assigned.
* Maintains contacts with all operational departments with regard to schedules of maintenance moments and network adjustments.
* You will be working on sight for about half the time and visiting customers half of the time.
* A completed HBO education.
* 1 - 3 years of work experience.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus.
* Analytical skills.
* Quality-oriented action.
* Advisory and service-oriented.
* Initiative and proactive.
* Being able to work more individually as a team.
* Dutch speakers are preferred.
If you're a Service Manager looking for a new challenge apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager SDDC
Amsterdam, North Holland
€450 - €480 per day
Cloud Business Development Manager
£100000.00 - £160000.00 per annum + Bonus
Sales Account Manager
München (81249), Bayern
€70000 - €90000 per annum + OTE up to €150
Sales Account Manager IP & Networks
€60000 - €90000 per annum + OTE 120-150k