Snr Technology Architect - IT Security
|Job Title:||Snr Technology Architect - IT Security|
|Contact Name:||Paris Koullias|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2017 09:24|
- The Security Architect will be providing consulting and strategic direction to clients, identify and evaluate business risks & threats and internal controls which mitigate risks. The Architect is a senior technologist that plays an important client facing consulting role.
- Work closely with CSO & Security director to define Security Strategy and build and nurture positive working relationships with clients
To suceed in this role you must have:
- Proven success in performing risk assessments / audits, managing readiness engagements, establishing global SOX compliance programs, managing audits and compliance against regulatory / standards / leading practices (i.e. SOX, GLBA, Clause 49, FFIEC, etc.) and establishing control environments
- Consulted and provided solutions in the areas of enterprise business / technology strategy, Identity & Access Management, Data Security, business process optimization / re-engineering, enterprise infrastructure security design & optimization
- Governance, Risk & Compliance: Enterprise Security Strategy, Security policy development, Security audit and assessments, Implementation and Compliance of controls, Risk Assessment
- Identity And Access Management Strategy: Consulting, Product Evaluation, Business Case definition, ROI, Roadmap Definition, Architecture, Design & Implementation, Federated Identity Management
- Threat Management & Application Security: Secure SDLC process definition, Application Security, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability assessment
- Cyber Security: SIEM, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Protection, Proxy servers, Anti-Virus implementations, VPN, PKI, IPSEC, Digital certificates, SSH, SSL, Vulnerability assessments, Server hardening, Application hardening, Implementation of Access Control and Monitoring.
- Professional certifications (CISM, CISSP, CSA, CISA)
Press apply now or contact me for more details on this great opportunity