SOA Solution Architect / Solution Designer
|Job Title:||SOA Solution Architect / Solution Designer|
|Salary:||£475 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2017 08:12|
* Work closely with the Solution Architecture and Design teams providing them with
assistance to produce the solution assessment.
* Work within a structured SOA Governance model, being responsible for Service
Registry, SOA Blueprint, Common Data Model and SOA Principles and Policies.
* Perform and be involved in data modelling to ensure that the Common Data Model is
used to ensure consistency of schema interface designs.
* Produce service definitions schemas (WSDL/XSD) using Enterprise Architect, XML Spy
and SOAP UI.
* Create the Service Specification document and present it at peer reviews.
* Once the design is complete, signed off and released, the designer will be required to
work with the development team to ensure that the design is understood by the developers
and the coding is completed accurately as per the service specification.
* Work closely with the testing teams to validate and support the creation of testing
strategy and scripts.
* Work closely with development and testing teams to during testing phases and carry
out defect triage prior to design/code fix.
* Support the operations team during testing, project go live and warranty.
* For legacy service, candidate should be able to read and understand the SOA code so
that they can create solid designs based on existing functionality and the required solution.
The candidate must be a good communicator and be able to deal with various teams within
the organisation - solution architects, business analysts, test leads, developers, project and
Following are the main areas in which the resources should be proficient:
*Service Oriented Architecture practices and principles;
*SOA Solution Design and Integration Knowledge
*Oracle SOA Suite
* SOA Suite Configuration
Telecoms and banking background would be desirable.