|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Salary:||£550 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2016 10:15|
Solution Architect with VOD/IPTV/STB/DTV experience required to work om Ad insertion projects.
Your will be working with the Tech lead to define UK localisation. Working with UK broadcasters on a UK specific implementation programme that can be based in London, Berkshire or Manchester
- Deliver unified end to end architecture for ad insertion on multiple platforms in multiple markets.
- Provide definition and management of internal teams and vendors to deliver prototype solution.
- Drive and lead virtual teams created from across the organisation to complete architecture deliverables.
- Support the full life cycle of product delivery, including delivery and operational teams.
- Drive architectural direction, and substantiate balanced recommendations that reflect a broader business perspective in addition to a technology perspective.
The successful candidates will have a strong overall understanding of the technologies and platforms specific to a large cable and telecommunications operator, with End-to-End expertise and experience in systems cable and multiscreen covering technical areas such as:
- *Video back-ends: workflows, CMS, security gateway services
- *CDN delivery & integration with backend systems
- *Search & Recommendations
- *Broadband data, home networking, TV, VoD, PVR and Internet technology related.
- *Video Conditional Access Systems (DVB-CSA based CAS)
- *Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- *Cryptography (RSA, PGP, encryption and hashing algorithms, entropy calculation models)
- *Content watermarking & fingerprinting
- *Network Security
- *Web-based application servers and frameworks
- *Application Security frameworks
- *High availability technologies
- *Persistence: NoSQL databases, RDBMS, LDAP
- *Cloud services i.e. platform and software as services
- *REST Oriented Architectures
- *Service Delivery Platform environments
- *SSO architectures
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's