|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Düsseldorf (40549), Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Contact Name:||Alston Huang|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2016 11:05|
If you're able to take requirements from engineers and senior executives, understand their commercial pain-points and translate it into an actionable service plan then you deserve to be with an organisation as future-thinking as this!
This opportunity presents the successful candidate unparalleled opportunity for career advancement, C-level networking, and compensation. While it requires a high level of travel, it can be based in one of a number of countries including Germany, United Kingdom, France, and Italy.
The role's responsibilities include:
* Liaise with CXOs and network engineers to achieve high-level understanding of opportunities, pain-points, and commercial priorities
* Based on that information, design and develop the use case, go to market strategies for cloud solution.
* Define the cloud projects strategy with account team.
* Manage costing models and engage in relevant bidding processes
* Provide cloud management consulting; advise on how to best cooperate with partners and carriers
* Risk identification and mitigation
* Cooperate with and manage a team to achieve its targets
1. Minimum 8 years work experience in a tier 1 company for cloud solutions and proven success in go to market strategies for such solutions
2. Deep understanding of the Cloud Computing industry, including but not limited to cloud technology, innovation and the cloud computing market
3. Experience in pre-sales, consulting, business development or go to market strategies for Cloud/Virtualization/Data Centre hosting
4. Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage project or lead the marketing team in the project
5. Extraordinary presentation and written as well as verbal communication skills
6. Fluency in English is a must, additional European language skills are a plus
7. Minimum BS/BA degree
8. Genuine passion for technology & cloud computing
If you're an industry leader in this field and looking to take your career to the next level then apply today!