Solution Architect: Rights, scheduling and planning
|Job Title:||Solution Architect: Rights, scheduling and planning|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2018 15:15|
* Working with business leaders at an ideas stage to ensure they are aware of how technology can help them meet their business challenges
* Creating and delivering innovative end-to-end solution designs for products that meet the requirements of the sponsor while maintaining the overall integrity of the Technology systems estate
* Supporting the individual product streams in the maintenance and construction of their system roadmaps;
* Working with delivery teams assisting them in aligning to the overall solution architecture and adjusting the architecture as needed in the face of changes to requirements through to product launch
* Working with delivery teams in developing solutions that are secure, highly responsive, scalable, highly available, and resilient in the face of failure of dependent components and systems
* Providing expertise on open source tools and systems, and thought leadership around agile development practices
7 years plus as a Solution Architect within the Broadcast Media industry with specific experience of the Rights, scheduling and planning
Experience of articulating the solution design (not just the requirements)
Microservices experience (messaging, open source tools, frameworks)
Hands on, demonstrable, experience of defining solutions architectures that deliver all platform aspects of one (or more) of rights availability, rights deals, linear scheduling, VOD (video on demand) release and long-term planning systems in a Broadcast Media environment.
Has undertaken all stages of the systems delivery lifecycle working closely with software engineering teams implementing your solutions.
Demonstrable record of establishing, developing and maintaining 3rd party vendor relationships and maximising the benefit from those relationships.
Demonstrable track record of working effectively with senior stakeholders within the business (including technology, product management, sales & marketing
A proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment.
Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with consistently high energy levels and drive.
This will be an initial 6 month engagement however this may be a long term engagement
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Agile Business Analyst - Software Development
West London, London
Senior SAS Programmer
£40 - £55 per hour
AWS CloudFormation Platform Engineer
South London, London
Clinical Data Standards Consultant
South East England, England
Up to £1 per day + Negotiable