All Jobs > Apply
* Coordination, follow-up and planning of projects. Prepare the necessary division of labor and follow this closely.
* Is the first point of contact for the installation teams for technical problems. Give them the necessary technical support and make contact with the 2nd Tier group (s) involved if their intervention is necessary. Follows the reporting and makes the necessary interventions
* Follows the word orders and takes the necessary actions
* Controls the installation teams and monitors the works. Ensures that the deadlines are met.
* Coordination & planning of all expansion & adjustment projects
* Ensuring administrative support for the installation and maintenance of all technical locations and with our professional customers.
* Follow up repairs and expansions in order to expand and maintain the network according to the commercial and technical deadlines.
* Keeping the technical documentation up-to-date (allocation of nodes to equipment, floor and rack space management, floor plans, wiring diagrams, rack diagrams, ...), in order to be able to inform technicians correctly about the state of affairs at the various locations and in order to create new installations and to be able to carry out interventions efficiently.
* monitoring the invoicing of the contractors, so that the extensions and adjustments can be carried out according to plan, within the project budget.
* Ad hoc execution of head-station visits for the start of the works, during the work and after the works, in order to assure us of a correct installation.
* Make technical documentation available and disseminate and support the necessary knowledge.
* The quality of the work delivered has an impact on the total cost of the installation, the maintenance, at work by other groups and on customer satisfaction. The other groups must also be regarded as "customers".
* Coordinate the tasks of these different groups to expand the network.
* All 2nd and 3rd tier subgroups: Headend Support, TV Support, Implementaion & Maintenance, ISP, IP professional services, Transmission Operations, IP Backbone, Service Operations, Network & Application Services, Access Network Operations, IT, ...
* Project management
* Suppliers of equipment for ordering, timely delivery and installation of the material.
* Contractors, technicians for the cabling and installation of equipment
* Professional customers
* Bachelor with a minimum of 5 years experience in installations, managing subcontractors and coordinating projects.
* Decisive social skills and the necessary creativity are indispensable.
* Stress-resistant, able to work independently, sense of responsibility. Strong analytical and practical thinking, punctual.
* Very good knowledge of transmission and IP networks, advanced theoretical and practical knowledge RF installations.
* Experience in supervision and working in teams.
* Driving license B
Are you a freelance Support Engineer looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Job published:29 days ago