Team Coach Collections (Dutch speaker)
|Job Title:||Team Coach Collections (Dutch speaker)|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 13:47|
* You are responsible for the monthly closing of collections and reporting
* You are responsible for the consultation with our debt collectors and lawyers and whether or not to take legal action
* You communicate, follow up and take actions to achieve the team goals;
* You are responsible for leading, motivating, enthousiastic and developing a team of collections advisors in the field of coaching, evaluation, recruitment, etc.
* You support and encourage your team of advisors to minimize our bad debt
* You monitor the department's key performance indicators and report this to management;
* You have affinity with and knowledge of collections, bad debt, DSO
* You take initiatives to promote the operation of the department so that this benefits the collection results;
* You are the contact point for the Finance team
* You act as an escalation channel for your team members
* Dutch is a must because the team is Dutch speaker
* Coaching experience is a must
* You have proven experience in collections for at least 5 years
* You have a minimum of 5 years of people management experience;
* You are Bachelor or equivalent through experience;
* You have strong communication skills.
Have you got strong experience in collecting and are you a fluent in Dutch?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst: Hosting
Weilheim in Oberbayern (82362), Bayern
€70000 - €130000 per annum
€580 - €600 per day
Data and Analytics Analyst
Amsterdam, North Holland
€500 - €580 per day