|Job Title:||Integration Engineer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€550 - €580 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2017 11:39|
This role is pivotal in bringing together E2E products and services at the integration activity level, including drawing in IT, Core, Access, Mobile & Technology groups. ]
* Perform E2E System Integration activities
* Technical solution delivery to field trials.
* Has engineering expertise to contribute to E2E design
* Investigate issues and coordinates resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors
* Where necessary, engages in hands-on support for project activities
* Support Service transition and QA Team on investigation of P1 issues
Additional requirements and experience:
* Experience in the cable, satellite or telco industry, End-to-End System Integration of B2C video services, CATV technologies, STB and DTV Middleware platforms and Video Delivery technologies
* An understanding of Entertainment B2C services from:
o commercial & content side
o product development process
* Strong technical knowledge and integration experience around CPE hardware and software, Video encoding/transcoding, CAS, DRM, Video back-ends, workflows, CMS, security services, Search & Recommendations, Application Services, CDN, Ad Insertion, broadband data, home networking, TV, VoD, PVR, Access technology, and Internet technology related.
* Good overall knowledge/familiarity with telecommunications technologies, including: Ethernet, IP, broadcast, transmission as well as most current IP communication protocols.
* Good knowledge/familiarity with Audio and Video coding/decoding technologies
* Good knowledge/familiarity with related IT systems (OSS & BSS), especially TR-069 and SNMP based CPE Management.