Technical Integration Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Integration Manager|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2017 10:50|
The role is a key integration & deployment position responsible for the Technology service implementation of Entertainment Products & Services across 12 EU countries in order to enable the delivery of revenue growth primarily across their B2C unit. The role is accountable for Production Integration, deployment and field trial for the assigned projects and services, ensuring timely delivery of technically ready products and services to market in countries across the company's footprint.
- Perform Production Integration, deployment activities
- Coordinate and Perform technical field trials and associated testing activities
- Contribute to Production Integration with Operations and other teams
- Investigate issues and coordinates resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors
- Where necessary, engages in hands-on support for project activities
- Support Operations and QA Team on investigation of issues
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- MSc degree level in a relevant area (network, communications or consumer electronics engineering)
- Fluent spoken and written English - ideally other European languages
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in the telco, cable or satellite industry
- Experience in System Integration or Deployment of B2C video services
- Experience and very strong knowledge of OTT, IP TV, DTV and On Demand platforms and Video Delivery technologies
- Experience with working in an international and distributed team environment
- Experience in delivery management of large Pan-European B2C implementation programs, with extensive knowledge and experience of technology development and delivery management methodologies
- Strong technical knowledge and integration & deployment experience around Video encoding/transcoding, CAS, DRM, Video back-ends, workflows, security services, Application Services, CDN, TV, VoD, nPVR, Access technology, and Internet technology related.
- End-to-End and deep technical understanding of TV platforms and Back Office system technology & ecosystem, architecture & flows, with real hands-on experience, in particular in service platforms (HW and SW), user interfaces, Apps and media acquisition/management, processing and distribution, end-to-end content protection and security.
- Understanding and experience of IP and broadcast networking, including troubleshooting of connection and routing issues (pref. Wireshark and Charles)
- Proficient in UNIX
- Software test and validation experience is a plus
Apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's