Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 10:04|
You will be focused on supervision of the technical activities in order to launch new projects, products and services that are part of the 'Mobile Technology & Rollout' roadmap.
You will be working with representatives of all concerned departments, but mainly with Core Voice, Data and VAS engineering teams and most of the work concentrates on designing, developing, implementing or optimising Core Network and Services systems, processes and procedures.
You will report directly to the Manager of the Mobile Project Management Team and to the Program Manager from Mobile Roadmap & Program Delivery for specific projects delivery.
* You will be end-to-end responsible for the day-to-day management of Mobile Core projects (following company project management governance) making sure projects goals are realised.
* You will take on the lead as from Design phase and will lead this phase to successful completion steering the teams of technical experts (both internal and external).
* You will take the lead and responsibility to resolve the technical issues or select an option based on technical risk assessment or make a priority call for on which technical issue/task/deliverable the team should focus on.
* You will be responsible to lead the team of technical experts through the implementation phase.
* You will take the responsibilities working closely with the team identifying the issues and defining the priorities for resolution in the implementation phase making sure the right acceptance and quality assurance criteria' are applied to guarantee the right level of deliverables for operational hand-over of the project to the Mobile Operations department.
* You will ensures follow-up and maintenance of introduction and implementation of all changes in Mobile Core Network processes, systems, procedures.
* You will assist in the assessment of the operational impact in collaboration with the Mobile Operations department.
* You will do weekly/monthly reporting (status/financial) towards the project stakeholders at different management levels.
* Understands the structure of the company, its culture and business environment, has a thorough insight into telecom market, its technology, products & services.
* Engineering background with thorough knowledge of Mobile Core Network and Services.
* Result-oriented and able to detect areas for process improvements.
* Able to interact with and motivate different teams, within different departments to achieve a common goal.
* Has thorough technical background of Mobile Core Network and Service.
* Proficient in spoken and in written English.
* Proficiency in Dutch and/or French is a plus.
If you're looking for a new challenge, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's