Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £420 per day|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 09:28|
You will be working on the core mobile platform, evaluating and improving performance capacity due to network growth. There are three core areas to manage: adding new products, functional and non-functional upgrades like capacity increases and architectural changes.
- Uploading capacity on the existing core platform
- Look at test automation, architectural changes on the mobile platform and across both OSS and BSS
- Managing risks, activities and dependencies
- Working across internal stakeholders and external vendor partners
- At least 5 years' experience working on Telecoms core network
- Network Capacity Management experience
- Experience in managing risks, dependencies and stakeholders (both internal and external)
Are you an experienced Technical Project Manager willing to work at a well known broadcast company for a project in central London?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's