Telecom Project Manager
|Job Title:||Telecom Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2017 09:32|
Characteristics of these Projects are:
- Direction of the scope is identified but not fully defined yet, as is the impact on products and technology.
- In some projects new technology can be introduced. This is for instance the case for large and complex end-of-life replacements or when introducing new technology (eg. Klant Helpt Klant;,…). This is not always the case, technology can be known and can be market practice (e.g. Oracle).
- Possible impact on legacy systems, processes, organization, operations, incl change mgmt.
- Typically delivered within 1 project potentially in phases within a max 2 year timeframe. Changes in scope, roadmap, priorities & timing are possible but not frequent.
- Dependencies are usually within the same organization and/or IT related
- Delivers the agreed scope and deliverables
- High stakes for the department, LT level stakeholders.
- Customer impact is often a key characteristic of these initiatives Project scope includes managing the customer impact. Often in partnership with other departments
- Project governance
- Projects cover CSS, BSS and OSS
- Translate a scope into deliverables, solution and planning
- Managing Project Delivery, steer cross functional teams towards deliverables. Manage dependencies within the Project and with other initiatives.
- Risk Management
- Lead the project team to define different scenarios and solutions, taking into account multiple constraints and opinions/visions.
- Stakeholder management (including change & conflict management, expectation mgmt. & alignment up to LT level)
- Managing the Business case, Budget Management and Resourcing
- You must understand the business, industry and corresponding technology. Besides Telecom knowledge, ICT knowledge is required too as lot of projects need IT adaptations or are dealing with deploying of applications.
- Experience of the entire project/application lifecycle, especially with regard to delivery, testing, default resolution and recognised development methodologies according to structured project management methodologies
- Stakeholder management and perception management
- Excellent influencing skills & negotiation skills.
- Ability to align cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to build trust, and an open and transparent working climate
- High "get it done" & mobilization capabilities
Are you a Project Manager with experience in the Telecom industry looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
BI / Data Project Manager - Telecoms
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per hour + negotiable
Project Manager- Implementation
Enterprise IP/Network Solution Manager
€65000.00 - €95000 per annum + Bonus
IP/Network Solution Manager Telecoms
Düsseldorf (40549), Nordrhein-Westfalen
€70000.00 - €95000 per annum + Bonus