Test Automation Lead
|Job Title:||Test Automation Lead|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 08:55|
* Develop test policy, strategy and plans for projects to test the quality within one or more domains.
* Set up and manage the test automation environment
* Drafting and monitoring the completeness and correctness of the automated regression and sanity scenarios.
* Estimate the test budget for projects and changes based on project charter, business requirements and functional analyzes.
* Responsible for formal acceptance of the test charter and test objectives by Business and IT.
* Reporting on the budgets in order to contribute to the efficient management of the test budgets.
* Determination of entry and exit criteria, required resources, effort, turnaround time and budget for the execution of test plans and coordination with CR and / or project manager.
* Testing of test scenarios to ensure the balance between test depth and width and efficiency.
* Managing a team of test engineers for the execution of test plans to ensure that execution takes place according to plan.
* Technical Coaching of testers in the test team and guiding new test leads.
* Analyze the impact of changes on the test plan and follow up.
* Analyzing test results and advising on structural adjustments to the delivery process to ensure higher quality.
* Analyze and report the execution of test plans post go live to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of tests.
* Act as a point of contact for the domain for IT and project team.
* Manages processes and independently initiates innovation and optimization of test processes and methodologies.
* Works in close consultation with Test Manager, Business Analysts, Application Experts, IT project manager, business project manager, Release Manager and supply units.
* Basic level comes from the HAY exercise.
* Industrial engineer with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
* Civil engineer with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
* Minimum 4 years experience as test coordinator or 2 years experience as test lead.
* Experience with coordination, project operation and management of technical people.
* Extensive knowledge of test automation principles.
* Experience with SoapUI, TestKomplete, Selenium, QTP and other products.
Are you a Test Lead looking for a new challenge?
If so, apply today for an immediate response!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's