|Job Title:||Test engineer|
|Contact Name:||David Lawrence|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 09:51|
We are currently searching for a web applications tester to join a team of six developers and responsible for:
- Compiling and designing functional requirements in consultation with the project owner (s)
- Unsubscribe of test cases so that these functional requirements can be tested after development
- Manually performing UAT tests, if desired, assist the product owners in BAT testing and conducting general regression tests on UAT and production within potentially implemented modules
- Support in 3rd line support (troubleshooting and bug logging if necessary). Basic knowledge of MS SQL is a plus for this.
- Thorough experience with testing both desktop and web applications
- Have an interest in the functional side and have an initial experience in setting up functional requirements.
- Be able to independently set up, manage and run test cases to provide stable software.
- Provide proactive proposals to improve our processes and test procedures.
- Good communication skills both to external product owner) and internally within the team.
Plus but not essential
- Knowledge of UX design and develoment (html / css) - so the tester can make suggestions to improve our interface and work in quiet moments
- Note of source control (GIT), C # and Angular, so that the tester, if you have time, can already do a first pre-analysis
Dutch is a plus but not essential. Please send your CV for an immediate response