Test Engineer - Oracle ERP Supply Chain
|Job Title:||Test Engineer - Oracle ERP Supply Chain|
|Salary:||€0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2017 15:57|
Test Engineer required to carry out tests to test the quality of the submitted application to the business processes. These tests should be done using pre-established test scenarios and end user documentation. Work as Single Point of Contact during End User Acceptance Tests.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Take knowledge of and test business requirements / business processes and validate functional design in preparation for test work.
* Establish and validate new and existing test scenarios within the Supply Chain process, including identification of required test data.
* Self-performing and supervising the performance of tests in accordance with the HPALM quality management process.
* Register, classify, analyze, report and discuss findings.
* Validate and complete end user documentation in accordance with the test scope
* 5 year test experience is a must.
* Knowledge of Oracle ERP (Supply Chain modules) is a must.
* Experience with Supply Chain processes is a must
* Strong analytical skills
* Good communicator
* Good team player who can work independently
* Eye for detail without losing sight (helicopter view)
* Enthusiastic and driven personality
* Customer-oriented and positive critical attitude
* Knowledge of HP ALM is a plus.
* English essential