Test Engineers - German Speaking
|Job Title:||Test Engineers - German Speaking|
|Salary:||Swiss Franc70 - Swiss Franc80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mark Crorkin|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2017 14:04|
You are required to support Test management for a large project within an Insurance provider.
The client is developing a new management system for a private provision based on SAP.
The main tasks of the project are
- Test case production based on professional concepts
- Test execution and test documentation in different test levels
The following experience is required:
- Experience of working within a life insurance provider or on life insurance projects
- Practical experience in test case production (essential)
- Practical experience in the test execution as well as verifying and evaluating deviations (essential)
- Creation and classification of errors (essential)
- Experience in the creation of concepts (optional)
- Basic knowledge of test management (optional)
- German Language skills are essential
Testing is on business level. So System tests and Scenario Test, System Integration Testing with surrounding systems and User Acceptance Testing.
Tools used are Office tools and Xray for Jira.
German Speaking Test Engineer - Basel - Immediate start available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
New York, USA
Negotiable + Benefits
Lead Android Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Beneifts
£80,000 - £100,000+ per annum + Benefits
QA Engineer - mobile and web based apps
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Beneifts
£400 - £450 per day