Tester (VR Application Development)
|Job Title:||Tester (VR Application Development)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Fraser|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 15:31|
My client, A large Broadcast Media company are looking for an experienced Tester to work on VR application development, focusing on front end user experience and interface.
- Running test procedures against the applications.
- Exploratory testing.
- Diagnosing any issues.
- Testing front end user experience and interface
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Reporting directly to Principle Engineer
- Working alongside another tester.
- Experienced tester on consumer applications minimum 5 years.
- Ability to document and change procedures.
- Ability to identify issues and problems.
- Reactive to issues identified and reporting them effectively.
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Working towards strict deadlines.
- Front end test experience on user experience and interface.
- Unity 3D experience
- Ability to write in C#
- Leadership skills/qualities
- Understanding of Application landscape and mobile devices as they relate to VR (Gear, Rift, Go, Daydream, PSVR, MSMR would be highly advantageous)
Telephone interviews followed by a face to face (including a coding test), candidates must be available ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's