|Job Title:||Unix Engineer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€400 - €450 per day + Competitive|
|Contact Name:||Melania Della Valle|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 17:39|
Responsible for the technical delivery and support of our Solaris & Linux based platforms, offering escalated support, meeting operational, project and initiative needs.
You must have proven track record of technical project delivery, ability to create high-quality documentation. Experience across a range of Unix/LINUX disciplines is compulsory. Provide operational support and respond to all situations in accordance with internal procedures. Analyse, troubleshoot and react to issues promptly and professionally. Contribute to the overall administration of the environments. Troubleshoot and assist in the maintenance of all systems.
* Able to demonstrate a pragmatic, consistent approach.
* To be responsible for installation/de-installation, configuration, maintenance and repair of systems and software.
* To respond to customer requests/incidents.
* Support in managing and deployment of new tools to improve ways of working and overall efficiency.
* Produce documentation.
Education & Experience:
* 2+ years proficiency administering Unix & Linux Operating systems (Solaris 10 & ll, RHEL 5/6/7, OEL 5/6/7).
* 2+ years proficiency with installing operating Systems including Solaris, RHEL Linux and Oracle Enterprise Linux.
* 2+ years proficiency of Virtualization Tooling including Oracle Virtual Machine, Solaris LDOM's & Zones.
* Optional skills would include: VMware, Oracle engineered Systems, Veritas Volume manager.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's