Wireless Account Manager - DT
|Job Title:||Wireless Account Manager - DT|
|Salary:||€80000.00 - €100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Wu|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2016 11:35|
Do you want to make your mark on the future of the telecoms industry?
Become a key player in one of the big three telecommunications companies worldwide, and you can drive this industry into the future. Working side-by-side with a team of industry pioneers, you will be collaborating closely with a team of technical sales managers to promote their wireless solutions. As Account Manager you will have hands-on experience operating with some of the most cutting-edge equipment in the industry.
This is a unique opportunity for you to build something of huge significance, in a challenging role which will allow you to develop and hone your already proven sales expertise. If you enjoy travelling - and who doesn't - then this role provides frequent opportunity for you to journey across France, developing and extending your portfolio of close working relationships with a huge range of businesses.
With the right attitude and spirit you will have rapid career progression in a company where only the sky is the limit.
Responsible for business development in the wireless sector (GSM/UMTS/LTE) 3G, 4G. Most travel will be within in Germany.
Build, create and maintain reliable customer relationships.
* Manage and co-ordinate all activities between your company and the customer.
* Lead the related account team segment
* Collection of competitor, operator & market information and analysis in order to develop sales and account strategy
* Seek, create, identify and develop business opportunities.
* Analyse and shape business processes and strategic evolution together with customer.
* Identify customer key requirements and co-ordinate with product manager.
* Cooperation with product manager for preparation of bids and tracking throughout the sales process until delivery.
* Participation in bid presentation & negotiations with customer
* Close cooperation with project manager to ensure successful delivery to customer. Support handling of claims and risk during project life cycle.
* Organization of program meetings with customer, customer visits and events
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career!
Need Technical background but not deeply as Engineer, more like understand the product he is selling.
Over 5 years of experience in wireless business and a proven success track of acquired contracts, having a proven track record with a well-known international vendor. Previous experience at Ericson, Nokia & Siemens, Vodafone, DT, Telefonica will be a plus.
* Sound experience in German Wireless Market and related accounts.
* Technical background of Wireless products (GSM/UMTS/LTE)
* Solution/sales oriented person with a strong drive to achieve targets and self-motivation
* Strong analytical and social skills.
* Proven capability to work in a cross functional and cross cultural team.
* German language and both verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Willingness to travel in Germany and abroad.
Interviews will take place over the next 2 weeks and start will be in April. Please send me your CV now for an immediate discussion in confidence about this exciting new role!