Wireless Account Manager - DT
|Job Title:||Wireless Account Manager - DT|
|Salary:||€80000.00 - €100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Wu|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2016 11:35|
Do you want to make your mark on the future of the telecoms industry?
Become a key player in one of the big three telecommunications companies worldwide, and you can drive this industry into the future. Working side-by-side with a team of industry pioneers, you will be collaborating closely with a team of technical sales managers to promote their wireless solutions. As Account Manager you will have hands-on experience operating with some of the most cutting-edge equipment in the industry.
This is a unique opportunity for you to build something of huge significance, in a challenging role which will allow you to develop and hone your already proven sales expertise. If you enjoy travelling - and who doesn't - then this role provides frequent opportunity for you to journey across France, developing and extending your portfolio of close working relationships with a huge range of businesses.
With the right attitude and spirit you will have rapid career progression in a company where only the sky is the limit.
Responsible for business development in the wireless sector (GSM/UMTS/LTE) 3G, 4G. Most travel will be within in Germany.
Build, create and maintain reliable customer relationships.
* Manage and co-ordinate all activities between your company and the customer.
* Lead the related account team segment
* Collection of competitor, operator & market information and analysis in order to develop sales and account strategy
* Seek, create, identify and develop business opportunities.
* Analyse and shape business processes and strategic evolution together with customer.
* Identify customer key requirements and co-ordinate with product manager.
* Cooperation with product manager for preparation of bids and tracking throughout the sales process until delivery.
* Participation in bid presentation & negotiations with customer
* Close cooperation with project manager to ensure successful delivery to customer. Support handling of claims and risk during project life cycle.
* Organization of program meetings with customer, customer visits and events
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career!
Need Technical background but not deeply as Engineer, more like understand the product he is selling.
Over 5 years of experience in wireless business and a proven success track of acquired contracts, having a proven track record with a well-known international vendor. Previous experience at Ericson, Nokia & Siemens, Vodafone, DT, Telefonica will be a plus.
* Sound experience in German Wireless Market and related accounts.
* Technical background of Wireless products (GSM/UMTS/LTE)
* Solution/sales oriented person with a strong drive to achieve targets and self-motivation
* Strong analytical and social skills.
* Proven capability to work in a cross functional and cross cultural team.
* German language and both verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Willingness to travel in Germany and abroad.
Interviews will take place over the next 2 weeks and start will be in April. Please send me your CV now for an immediate discussion in confidence about this exciting new role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Account Manager - Consumer Electronics
Düsseldorf (40549), Nordrhein-Westfalen
€60000 - €90000 per annum + Bonus
Amsterdam, North Holland
€550 - €600 per day
£450 - £475 per day
Amsterdam, North Holland
€525 - €550 per day