London + remote / contract / £500 - £600 per day
We are looking for a Product Manager to support the continuous development of apps across game consoles, connected TVs, and Mobile across Europe.
- Work directly with the development scrum teams to deliver regular app updates, improving quality and launching new features!
- Writing high quality Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the scrum teams with clear sprint goals and priorities.
- In tandem with the Senior Product Manager, clearly communicate release scope while collaborating closely with international teams.
- Data will be your friend to drive product improvement, understand and influence the customer experience and business impact.
- Understand complex problems, working across teams to identify options and impacts to drive a clear recommendation.
- Strong experience of working with scrum teams, managing roadmaps and deliveries across multiple countries, balancing the needs of various business units, and forming positive relationships.
- Experience of working with devices like Mobile and cross TV platforms or IOS/Android
- Proven Product experience with strong and demonstrable experience of developing digital products at scale.
- A solid technical understanding that will enable you to have technical conversations
- Demonstrate track record around user stories, acceptance criteria, scrum development type experience
This is a 6-month contract inside IR35 mainly remote with some occasional travel to London