UK OR EU Remote / contract / Negotiable + Travel expense
Our client is rolling at the next generation standalone 5G network. They are integrating their OpenRAN product to the network, changing that set-up and its parameters so that it is compliant with local German RAN requirements, to 3GPPs requirements and compatible with the Core network as well as the devices:
- Deployment, verification and troubleshooting of 5G O-RAN solutions.
- Review detailed design and validation plan.
- Ensure customer-facing product documentation content and quality to meet the delivery requirements.
- Support in identifying testing strategies and test plan development.
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP Release-15+ RAN specifications
- Strong knowledge of ORAN/VRAN
- Good understanding of the O-RAN Architecture, including the nRT-RIC-CU-DU interfaces
- Strong Knowledge of LTE/LTE-A, Virtual RAN Feature, performance, stability, KPI and Mobility.
- Experience in developing LAB environment for RAN integration and testing
- Experience in lab and field-testing, providing test data analysis and generating reports.
You’ll get the opportunity to work on the next generation of 5G networks and a different kind of integration into 5G
This will be a 12 month+ engagement outside IR35 mainly remote with some travel to Germany required.