Senior Clinical Data Manager
UK/EU remote / contract /
We are looking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager for an initial 6-12 month engagement to work with this leading biotech company.
- Take a leading role in all Clinical Data Management owned deliverables within assigned compounds, projects and studies
- Be the interface with different functions and teams in order to support and achieve defined business goals.
- Take responsibility for global processes, CDM quality, management of external partners, internal training, and delivering against metrics for the CDM Function.
Serve as the key subject matter expert on topics related to data management activities including specific activities and processes in early clinical development phases.
- Providing expertise to influence decision-making with the relevant partnering teams including Biometric Data Leadership Team, TA aligned Biometrics team.
Contribution includes but is not limited to - vendor selection and management, mentoring junior staff, training team members, leading or contributing to expert working groups (e.g., QSD initiatives), presenting best practices at internal and external industry meetings, and participating in due diligence assessment.
- You’ll have at least 10 years of experience in Clinical Data Management within a Pharma or CRO environment.
- Good understanding of CDSIC Standards and best practices in relation to database development, CRF design and reporting
- Any experience with SAS is a plus but not essential.
- You’ll have a proven track record of working effectively with external partners and vendors.
- Highly analytical with exceptional organisation skills and effective communications
If you’re looking for your next contract or looking to consider contracting after a break, please apply now.