Senior SAS Programmer
Remote UK or Europe / contract / Negotiable day rate
My Client requires a Senior SAS Programmer to join their existing global team working within this Biotech envionrment.
Support centralized and standardized analysis and reporting considering regulatory requirements, company, therapeutic area and project standards as well Support trial and project programming in standardized data structures, such as CDISC's ADaM and SDTM. Efficient SAS programming of analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs Interact with statisticians and proactively propose the implementation of statistical models and analyses strategies Support implementation and usage of new advanced statistical methods using SAS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Medical Documentation
- Proven excellent SAS programming skills, in particular including SAS/STAT and SAS macro language with very good knowledge of SAS graphic features including ODS graphics.
- Proven knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics Proven knowledge of CDISC standards for SDTM and ADaM
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry or with a leading CRO
- Required language skills Excellent in English
You'll be working from home for this assignment which will initially be for 12 months.