Remote + some Travel / contract / Negotiable
We are looking for a Singl.eView Architect to provide technical leadership for the architecture of the Single.View solution billing solution. Your role will include research and technical investigation, ensuring end-to-end functionality of the solution is within the scope of business needs.
- You'll create and validate work estimates and skills required to assist with task scheduling and resource requests.
- You'll be coordinating with development and test teams to keep the deliverables on target and on time
- Work closely with the customer to troubleshoot issues and guide the project team members to issue resolution. Define the methodology, processes, and quality assurance requirements to help achieve a successful outcome
- Guide the customer through the requirements gathering, designing and documentation process while fitting within the OSS/BSS infrastructure, and making the best use of the company product offering
- Provides feedback to the solution engineering team for improvements, market trends and product issues
- Optimize algorithms, develop, review code, debug, performance tune code, and document.
- You'll need at least 8 years+ of technical experience working on Singl.eView Billing projects.
- Experience as a Singl.eView Architect or Senior Solution Designer within Telecoms billing projects
- Excellent communication skills
- You'll have proven experience in being able to extract and translate customer requirements via workshops, into software specifications
This is a remote role with some very occasional travel that may be required.